Thursday, January 17, 2019

January 17, 2019

I am astonishingly tired.  Twelve hours passed from when I pulled out of my driveway to when I pulled back into it.
Although the day at work was not busy the slow days are often the more exhausting ones.
We made less than six hundred dollars...  on one appointment.
It's difficult to complain when I spend the bulk of my nine hour shift reading or hanging out with the cat who lives at the clinic...  who I would love to refer to as the "hospital cat" but she's technically a boarder so...  yeah. 
I have been working on pillows and have two complete, stuffed and on the couch... one is sewn just needs to be washed before I stuff it. 
I've had the t-shirts I'm turning into pillows stuck in a box or bag for years...  saving them for just this purpose. 
There's a surprising number of shirts but some of them have deep enough sentimental value to my husband that I'll refrain from turning them into pillows...  yet.  Let him get accustomed to the concept before his treasured Crow shirt that he finally retired about four or five years ago is re-incarnated as a pillow.  He thinks it became rags and is gone forever.  He has no idea I saved it.  There's another in there that used to be his that he thinks is gone forever...  so I'll hold off on cutting those up for the time being.  I'll have more pillows than I'll need so I'll only stuff a few and keep the rest for when the ones that are out need a wash, get given to friends who fall in love with them or just die.
Astonishingly tired.
Came home and was just done.
Like...  screw the dishes and the things I have remaining on my dailies.
I'm fucking beat.
I may sit here and make a bracelet rather than do the fine work required to hand sew a pillow. 
Too tired...
But I really want to finish season two of Daredevil and I'm so close...  so close... 

No comments:

Post a Comment