Thursday, January 10, 2019

January 10, 2019

I feel like I should have more stuff to do.  As though there is no way I could be done with everything. It's five after eleven and I've been up since a quarter after five...  I worked for over nine hours and I'm pretty tired.  The only things left on my to-do list are to brush the cats.
I hate brushing the cats.
I can't hang the curtains because the boy is in bed and I can't make noise.
It's too late to soak in the tub and finally use the bath bomb I've had for almost a year.
I need to be sober to deal with gathering up and photocopying all the papers I need for the passport applications and that's best done Sunday when the spousal unit and I are both home so I can make him get what I need but have been waiting for for the last month and a half...
So I'm literally down to brushing the cats and I am procrastinating hard.
I could sit down with the boy's chore list and re-vamp it but that's a good half hour or forty-five minutes of work that I'd rather not do right now...

Six new C.D.'s today.  Some new to me and some stuff I had back in the day...  such as Cyndi Lauper.  Yes.  This is fabulous. 
The spousal unit has no idea about five of them.  Christmas money.  I spent $80 and put put $100 on the credit card.  Fairness.  Now I'm down to the cash in my purse and I'm hoarding that.  Waiting for the right time to run the errands to take care of the lists attached to that wad of cash.  I can't be in a hurry about any of it.  Eventually I plan to have a bunch of shit in my trunk that I bought... bringing in one or two things every couple of weeks and acting like I bought it at my most recent trip to Target or not mention it...  like the apple corer.  By the time he notices that I bought a new one I'll be able to convincingly forget when I bought it.
I've spent a lot of money, he knows it, and I'm going to buy a couple of cat trees in the near future.
As for lunch time errands I have to go get my watch battery and a hair cut. 
That's two lunches so next Friday, a week from tomorrow, I can probably take the time to go cat tree shopping.
I have to sit down and lay out the next six weeks soon.
I have this trip down south and I gotta figure my shit out...  and pay my fucking cat sitter from that wad of cash in the purse.  Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment