Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 15, 2019

Today is the day to clean the house for the first time since before Christmas.
I mean, I've kept up with things and cleaned a room or whatnot here and there but... 
Today I'm going to actually clean the house.
Of course the spousal unit is having car issues and left his vehicle at the shop yesterday...  he was home all day and honestly his presence - even when he works in the garage - is enough to throw me off my groove.
But hopefully I'll be able to just do what I need to do today without too much issue with my groove.
The spousal unit's best friend is in town from out of state and will  be for the week.  Tonight we're all going out to dinner and then there will probably be gaming or clubbing or something happening so I anticipate some time to watch my shows and work on my pillows.
Working on pillows is actually quite soothing and there is a lot to be said for getting the bag of sewing projects empty enough to tie closed.
not there yet...  but hopefully soon...  Of course, it will be even nicer when the four bags become one...  and best of the best when the four become none.
But that takes time and while this week's focus has been on pillows next week I plan to take the time to finish the embroidery project I started in 2006.
But today.
Today I am going to clean my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment