Wednesday, January 4, 2017

too busy to figure out how i manage to do it all

For some reason yesterday's post was saved instead of published.  Go figure.  Not that it matters.

I feel this deep sense of accomplishment today.  I got everything done except for the balancing of the checkbook - which is currently sitting next to me along with the pile of receipts and a few purchases that still need to be taken care of.

But here's the problem.

I forgot tissue, and I bought two birthday cards but when I brought them home the puppy on one of them wasn't as cute as I'd initially thought...  he looks...  deformed somehow...  off a bit.  I'll save it, perhaps as my vision deteriorates further I'll find him cute again.  Thankfully the other birthday card is acceptable and other than being less than thrilled at only finding 2 packs of plain black Sharpies and the rather blah color palette of the assorted binder clips I'm glad to have that errand finished.

I've found the 6 star Dragonball.  I only need 4 more until I can summon the dragon and have my wish granted.

My husband thinks I'm insane because my best friend and I write each other letters.
She's not on the internet.
I can't talk on the phone.  Anxiety.  Blarg.
So we write to each other with different colored pens and we have fun.
I need to make her a CD.

The further frustrating thing about today is that the grocery store didn't have two items I needed so I have to go to a different one tomorrow...  I suppose that gives me an opportunity to find a better birthday card for my cousin as well...  I'll find the positive.

But I get home, get the chores done, eat dinner and settle down in my office to do my thing and perhaps get some coloring done...  when I start finding all the notes I left myself over the course of the day.

I'm a god damned mess.
How the hell do I function?too

No comments:

Post a Comment