Tuesday, November 14, 2017

what's the rush

the amount of things I have to do is overwhelming and not knowing where to start is extremely frustrating.  I know, start with the things that still need to be finished.  I'm on it. Regardless, the realization that in order to empty the box in the front room I will have to paint two rooms simultaneously is rather...  exhausting.  So here I am.  Errands to run, chores to do and I'm staring at Facebook with a cup of coffee waiting for my Kleptocat to return to me because the store I want to visit doesn't open for another half an hour and what's the rush?
The rush is the sheer amount of shit I have to do today and the fact that literally every second matters when you're hoping against hope for the opportunity to binge Grey's Anatomy later.
Tore the boy's room apart yesterday.  Even the closet.  It's amazing.  Hopefully he won't ask for a single god damned thing back and I can get rid of it all in three months time...  have to finish sorting the Legos and hoping to spend some time doing that later.  Had to stop last night as my back was killing me and I'm pretty sure that the skin on my fingers was going to start cracking and bleeding from the pulling apart of so many of the tiny plastic pieces and do not let me forget to get the stuff from the backyard... 

No comments:

Post a Comment