Sunday, November 12, 2017

well fuck you too

System update incapacitated my phone for about 30 minutes and it was *all* bullshit.  I don't have the option of starting the update whenever it's convenient, I have to be "asked" by my phone... after awhile "remind me later" is a response my phone will no longer find acceptable. 
Once I'm informed that the update is complete...  my phone still doesn't work because the update is not complete - the download is.  It still needs to actually integrate the update into the system and *that* takes time that my phone kindly does not tell me it needs. 
So it appears to crash, screen goes dark, notifications start coming in...  but I cannot turn off the phone, restart the phone or even change the volume.

So I'm forced to listen to my phone chime and ding at me while I rage incoherently at it.

My lazy Sunday morning - killed in a fog of rage because I wanted to quickly check a text to make sure it wasn't something important.. 

Then Amazon had to send me *ANOTHER* Email asking me to update my payment information... because I forgot to update the card when the bank sent me a new one out of the blue because somewhere I used it had been compromised... but I FIXED THAT by going into my account and literally removing EVERY OTHER CARD that was there just a few minutes after placing the order.  The order I placed last week.  That I just now got an Email asking me to update payment info... which I did last week...  my head fucking exploded.

All of this is on top of the joy of listening to the chorus of my husband's fucking alarm and his god damned nose for a solid 20 minutes ON MY DAY TO SLEEP IN.  Do something about the sleep apnea before MY sleep deprivation causes problems...  oops.  Too late.  I don't understand.  I really don't fucking understand.  You know that you have sleep apnea and you sleep like absolute shit because of it...  your spouse is CONSTANTLY complaining about how your snoring - caused by your sleep apnea - is affecting her sleep in a very negative way...  but do you do anything about it?  Nope.  You just get quiet and act butt-hurt when she's pissed off because her sleep got fucked with...  AGAIN...  and you don't seem to give a fuck.  Take fucking pills to go to sleep.  Get dependent on them.  Have to DOUBLE YOUR FUCKING DOSE because you've been on them for so many years.  Pills make snoring worse.  Some good answers.  I thought I married an intelligent man.

To top it all off I've just informed the boy that if he fucking mentions the Nintendo Switch ONE MORE TIME he's not getting it for Christmas.  He won't stop.  Have we ordered it?  We'd better order it.  Has it been delivered?  We have to make sure the package doesn't get stolen.  When he opens it on Christmas NOTHING ELSE WILL MATTER and he's gonna set it up and play a level of a game before he opens the rest of his presents and on and on and on and on and I fucking made him cry.

I'm SICK OF IT.

Apparently I'm a ball of rage today.
I find it preferable to the ball of incredible sadness and misery I was for the last couple of days but I don't think anyone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment