Thursday, May 4, 2017

Too many thoughts

I'm literally at a loss for what to do.
I so seriously want to finish watching Stargate SG1 that it's burning my brain.  I want to be done with the series.  I'm halfway through the penultimate season and I just have to finish it.  So I could sit down and do that.
Then there's the epic ongoing neverending music project that I could do in conjunction with removing the photos off my soon to be replaced phone and that's doubly productive and enjoyable.
Then there's the simple fact that I don't know if I've done my reading for the day... I'm literally four pages behind... so I could also read.
I feel that no matter which choice I make I'm making a good choice and I should follow my bliss.
But I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to get through the next 13 days without any liquid income.  I literally have no money to spend and still need to buy chicken and a ham.  When I run out of cigarettes or weed, that's it.  I'm out until I get paid.
I'm going slightly insane with the weird bookeeping that has occurred in my checking account.  If I don't balance that shit to the penny at the end of every single day that I make any purchases I get myself fucked up after a month or two.  It should be part of my morning routine.
This should be pretty easy to remember as I have to keep an eye out for that check I wrote to the damn school for the field trip...  it always takes them forever to deposit checks and it annoys me sooo much...  but having to spend virtually nothing for the next two weeks will keep it easy and me honest...  of course I'm cat sitting for an epic period of time while I'm broke so I'll get a rush of cash shortly after getting paid... which will be nice.  I'll feel flush for a couple of weeks.  Then I'll be broke again after the first of the month... and the convention... my sanity is questionable and I'm almost consistently high.
I'm going to go watch Stargate.

No comments:

Post a Comment